Wednesday, January 24, 2024

COTD - OP07 Pappag

Pappag

Cost 2 / 0 Power (Wisdom)

Animal

[Counter +2000]

While you have a character {Camie} in play, this character gains [Blocker].

I'm quite surprised that Pappag is just an Animal, but then again he doesn't look like a Merfolk. Anyway just a simple Blocker if you have Camie in play, but I don't think we would have anyway to search for Pappag in the Green build. At least he is a 2k Counter we could use for defending, but I doubt I would run him in the deck still. Even for a budget deck I think there are some better choices for replacement.


Link
https://twitter.com/ONEPIECE_tcg/status/1749990404500414940

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A former VG Blogger who is trying a different card game blog, expanding the blog rather than focusing on one card game. Wanting to get the blog popular, start recruiting authors and then go from there.