Saturday, January 13, 2024

COTD - EB01 Hamlet & Chopper, Kid and Killer Alt Arts

Hamlet

Cost 3/Power 4000 (Slash)

Animal Kingdom Pirates/SMILE

[Counter +1000]

If you have 4 or fewer cards in your hand, all of your <SMILE> Characters gains +1000 Power.

Tony Tony Chopper

3 Cost / 4000 Power (Strike)

Animal / Straw Hat Crew

[Counter +1000]

[Blocker]
[DON!!x2] [When Attacking] Give up to 1 of your opponent's Characters -3000 Power during this turn.


Kid and Killer

Power 5000 (Slash/Special)

Supernova/Kid Pirates

[Rush]
[When Attacking] If your opponent has 2 or less life cards, this character gains +2000 Power until the end of the turn

First thing first, I like Kid and Killer alt art. I think it portrays excellent about these to relationship with each other. We also got Chopper alt art revealed, so for any Chopper fans out there, he might worth to collect. I also added their effects below just in case people forgot what their effects do again.

Now we move on to the new reveal Hamlet. I haven't really tried Smile build, so I can't really put my opinion on this card. However, my instinct tells me, he is a great addition to have, as he is able to give all of your Smile Characters 1k power if you can maintain a low hand size. Then again, I don't think this will be too difficult to trigger.


Link
https://twitter.com/ONEPIECE_tcg/status/1746004137760952416

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A former VG Blogger who is trying a different card game blog, expanding the blog rather than focusing on one card game. Wanting to get the blog popular, start recruiting authors and then go from there.