Tuesday, January 9, 2024

COTD - EB01 Army Wolf

 

Army Wolf

Cost 5 / Power 7000 (Strike)

Animal/Impel Down

[Counter +1000]


I don't usually comment on vanilla cards because they are vanillas so they will be hard to talk about, but I think I can use this in Purple Luffy build by switching Luffy into Impel Down build, I think it might work, but this is just a theory, thanks to Purple Luffy ramp effect, and Wolf being a 5 cost 7k beat stick which is nice to have in the deck.

Link
https://twitter.com/ONEPIECE_tcg/status/1744554595060273484

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A former VG Blogger who is trying a different card game blog, expanding the blog rather than focusing on one card game. Wanting to get the blog popular, start recruiting authors and then go from there.