Thursday, January 18, 2024

COTD - EB01 Shirahoshi, Flampe & Viola Alt Arts


Shirahoshi

Cost 2 / Power 0 (Wisdom)

Merfolk

[Counter +1000]

When this character is KO’d by your opponent’s effects, place up to one card from the top of your deck onto your life.
[Blocker]


Charlotte Flampe

1 Cost / 1000 Power (Special)

Big Mom Pirates

[Counter +2000]

[On Play] You may add 1 card from the top or bottom of your Life cards to your hand: Draw 1 card.


Viola

2 Cost / 0 Power (Special)

Dressrosa

[Counter +1000]

<Blocker>
[On Play] Choose 1 of the following:
  •     Look at all of your opponent's life. Then return them in any order.
  •     Turn all of your life cards face down.

Now we move onto the Yellow Alt Arts. I only like Flampe Art, the others are just 50/50, but I guess it depends on people taste of arts. I can't say much since I've designed the banner using manga panels, and called it a day for the blog banner. Although I don't really mind if I pulled Shirahoshi or Viola alt arts, as I think I've got an idea to put them to use in my current builds. Although I do know Viola is great in Blue/Yellow Ace build since the Ace Leader trashes face up Life at the end of your turn. I have no idea yet if I should build Ace, if I do I have to sell my current decks. 


Link
https://twitter.com/ONEPIECE_tcg/status/1747816079190085712

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A former VG Blogger who is trying a different card game blog, expanding the blog rather than focusing on one card game. Wanting to get the blog popular, start recruiting authors and then go from there.