Saturday, January 6, 2024

COTD - EB01 Mr.1 (Daz Bonez)

 

Mr.1 (Daz Bonez) 

Blue Character (EB01-027) 

Cost 5 / Power 6000 (Slash) 

Baroque Works 

[Counter +1000] 

If your leader’s type includes {Baroque Works}, this character gains +1000 power for every 2 event cards in your trash. 

[On Play] Draw 2 cards then trash 1 card from your hand.

Its a shame that Mr 1 is a 5 Cost Character, otherwise I would use him in my Nami build because of the on play effect. But in Nami build you want as much DON as active as possible to use Event cards. Anyway for Croc build, I think this is very good for a rare, especially when Mr 1 can power up even more for every 2 Event cards in your trash. If I remembered correctly Baroque Works build mainly focus on plenty of Event cards to work, but I might be wrong.

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A former VG Blogger who is trying a different card game blog, expanding the blog rather than focusing on one card game. Wanting to get the blog popular, start recruiting authors and then go from there.