Wednesday, January 17, 2024

COTD - EB01 Brook, Laboon, T Bone and Mr 2 Alt Arts


Brook

3 Cost / 4000 Power (Slash)

Straw Hat Crew

[Counter +1000]

[On Play]/[When Attacking] Give up to one of your opponent's characters cost-1 for this turn. Then, KO up to 1 of your opponent's 0 cost characters.

Laboon

4 Cost / 5000 Power (Strike)

Animal

[Counter +1000]

[Activate: Main] You may rest this character: Give up to one of your opponent's characters cost -4 for this turn. 

T Bone

5000 Power(Slash)

Water 7/Navy

[Counter +2000]

[On Play] KO up to 1 of your opponent's 2 cost or lower characters. 



Mr 2. Bon Clay (Bentham)

Cost 4 / 1000 Power (Special)

Former Baroque Works

Counter +1000

[On Play] Add up to 1 DON!! from your DON!! deck as active.
[When Attacking] Choose up to 1 of your opponent's characters. This character has the same base power as the chosen character for this turn. 

They went big on Bon Clay Alt Art. After all this time, like the SR Alt Arts weren't as good as Rares Alt Arts, simple because of the similarity between SR and their Alt Arts designs. I guess its because Bon Clay is a Secret Rare so of course he will have a better art. I really want to pull this, but I'm not sure if I need anything from the EB01 sets since my decks are like mostly fun decks, since I don't want to chase the meta constantly.

Anyway we also see the Black Alt Arts, I actually like Brook Alt Art over his SR version, a lot more scarier in this design, even though I know he's not meant to be a scary skeleton. Laboon looks like he's waiting for Rumbar Pirates as the Character in the background looks like Brook. I actually thought it was Luffy, but nope its Brook instead. T Bone actually looks awesome with that pose, but I know I won't have any uses. 


Link
https://twitter.com/ONEPIECE_tcg/status/1747453689659641948

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A former VG Blogger who is trying a different card game blog, expanding the blog rather than focusing on one card game. Wanting to get the blog popular, start recruiting authors and then go from there.