Monday, April 1, 2024

COTD - OP08-058 Charlotte Pudding

Charlotte Pudding

Purple Yellow Leader

4 Life / 5000 Power (Wisdom)

Big Mom Pirates

[When Attacking] You may turn the top 2 Life cards of your life face up: Add up to one DON!! card from your DON!! deck as rested

Well Pudding looks like its confirmed to take the Purple spot which leaves Rayleigh taking Yellow spot. I'll take it since I don't have a Yellow build as the recent Yellow stuff are either expensive or impossible to find. I don't mind turn my Life face up since we can utilise Yellow to swap some cards around, and the effect makes it even better since we can check if the top card is a Trigger or not. I usually hate adding Trigger to my hand, then put it back to Life and said quietly to myself, what a waste on an effect. I think this also solve another Purple card (I think its Purple) who's a searcher who searches both Animal Kingdom Pirates and Big Mom Pirates.


Link
https://twitter.com/ONEPIECE_tcg/status/1774632794691387608

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A former VG Blogger who is trying a different card game blog, expanding the blog rather than focusing on one card game. Wanting to get the blog popular, start recruiting authors and then go from there.