Thursday, April 18, 2024

[One Piece Card Information Bureau] 3D2Y Starter Deck List Revealed

 

Looks like in this video, we've got the full list of cards in the starter deck with the rest of the starter cards revealed. The cards they've shown in this video are the SR cards of the starter deck. Personally, I have no idea if I want to build this. Increase costs looks fun but it is still Straw Hats deck, so I don't feel like playing another Straw Hat build, I want something different. This will be a skip for me, unless the key cards I need is in that starter deck for my other black builds. I think I need one of them. 

3D2Y Card List

Looking at the list, it is pretty obvious that you need 2 copies of the starter deck just to get a play set of everything. But I do think there's a lot of two 2 copies in this starter deck compare to the other starter decks. Maybe it's just my imagination and I haven't noticed it before until now. Although I don't really mind if we got starter decks with more 2 copies as it means the deck will have more choices of cards to choose from and buying 2 copies will be more worth the value.


Sanji

Black Character

Cost 5 / Power 6000 (Strike)

Straw Hat Crew

[On Play] If you have a Character with a cost of 6 or more on the field, KO up to one of your opponent’s cost 5 or lower Characters.


Nami

Black Character

Cost 3 / Power 2000 (Special)

Straw Hat Crew

[Counter +1000]

<Blocker> 

[On Play] If you have a character with a cost of 8 or more and you have 6 or less cards in your hand, draw 1 card. 

Time for a small review of the SR cards revealed in this video. Sanji is definitely good, but for SR quality effect, I don't know seeing that Jinbei got revealed today and that is an uncommon. But at least you only need to have 6 drop on the field to trigger the on play effect which is not hard to do. Plus being 5 cost or less means you won't need as much cost reducers to reduce your opponent's high cost Characters to a low number.

Meanwhile Nami is a Blocker with draw power. But this one I am definitely questioning why this needs to be a SR rarity over the other cards simple because you need 8 cost or more and not 6 cost or more. But I guess it's because 6 or less cards in hand is very easy to do, whilst 8 cost or more might take a bit of time, although I won't know until I've tried out the cards to really talk about the rarity worth effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A former VG Blogger who is trying a different card game blog, expanding the blog rather than focusing on one card game. Wanting to get the blog popular, start recruiting authors and then go from there.