Sunday, April 7, 2024

COTD - OP08-107 Nitro

 

Nitro

Yellow Character

1 Cost / 2000 Power (Special)

Big Mom Pirates/Homies

[Counter +1000]

[Activate:Main] You may rest this character: Give up to one of your {Charlotte Pudding} +2000 power for the turn. 

Personally, I don't know what to say. At least he powers up the Leader as well as the Pudding Characters. But will I run him? Maybe in a budget build but if it's a standard build, then the answer is no. Unless we get a card like Zoro Leader where we can power up these Characters, then I might try a new idea with the build then. Although I think there's a card that works with Homies, so I might try and build a Homies deck just for fun, but that's only if there is enough Homies in order to build the deck.


Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A former VG Blogger who is trying a different card game blog, expanding the blog rather than focusing on one card game. Wanting to get the blog popular, start recruiting authors and then go from there.