Friday, April 12, 2024

COTD - ST14-005 Tony Tony Chopper

Tony Tony Chopper

Black Character

4 Cost / 6000 Power (Wisdom)

Animal / Straw Hat Crew

[Counter +1000]

Looks like we got another vanilla Chopper. I literally thought he was Chopperman, but then I remembered he did this disguise in the anime. I didn't read the manga that far back back then, so I wouldn't know if he also appears in the manga. Anyway being a 4 drop means we can play Chopper early and used our increase cost cards to boost the 4 cost into 8 cost Character to trigger the requirements for some cards.


Link
https://twitter.com/ONEPIECE_tcg/status/1778619050249290010

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A former VG Blogger who is trying a different card game blog, expanding the blog rather than focusing on one card game. Wanting to get the blog popular, start recruiting authors and then go from there.