Monday, April 8, 2024

Union Arena: Goddess of Victory:NIKKE

 

Personally, I think this game is just Weiss Schwarz copy when it comes to anime card games, but there's a lot out there, like Chaos TCG (Never released in the West), Precious Memories (Have some decks that I want) and Rebirth for You. But apart from Weiss Schwarz, the card games I've mentioned, never came out to the west. My only problem with this game is that it is another Bandai game. Seeing how Bandai have handle One Piece and DBS Fusion World releases, I don't expect the English side of things will go well, and will need to wait for the game to settle down and see how things are run.

Anyway I came across this random video, and I've never expected Union Arena will collab with the mobile game Nikke, makes me want to build a Nikke deck, but I haven't decided which one I want to use. Plus I'm surprised that the Union Arena channel only has 10k subscribers considering the game have been out for like a year now in Japan. But then again, when it comes to anime tcg games, the JP players will have plenty of choices to choose from compare to the western audience.

Weiss Schwarz have 0 anime stuff I really want to use as a deck, plus being a Bushiroad card game, I know the pricing aren't cheap to build a deck, so if Union Arena does release Nikke in English, I will be looking forward to it. Bandai games are a bit cheaper but not by much compare to Bushiroad. Some are relative the same pricing, but who knows. There might be waifu taxes on these cards, so maybe the pricing will be the same as Weiss Schwarz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A former VG Blogger who is trying a different card game blog, expanding the blog rather than focusing on one card game. Wanting to get the blog popular, start recruiting authors and then go from there.