Tuesday, April 16, 2024

COTD - OP08-003 20 Doctors

 

20 Doctors

Red Character

2 Cost/ 2000 Power (Wisdom)

Drum Kingdom

[Counter +1000]

[Blocker]

Just a plain Blocker nothing to talk about here. Although I don't remember seeing 20 Doctors in the series, I guess I might rewatch the arc again to refresh my mind. Maybe reading the manga for that arc since I never read any of the old arc for One Piece, and I missed quite a bit seeing how there were changes from the manga and the anime.

Link
https://twitter.com/ONEPIECE_tcg/status/1780068599589130647

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A former VG Blogger who is trying a different card game blog, expanding the blog rather than focusing on one card game. Wanting to get the blog popular, start recruiting authors and then go from there.