Sunday, February 4, 2024

COTD - OP07 Portugas D Ace

Portugas D Ace

Cost 5 / Power 6000 (Special)

Whitebeard Pirates

[Counter +1000]

<Blocker>

[On Play] Draw two cards, then return two cards from your hand to the top or bottom of the deck in the order of your choice. 

My first reaction when I saw this was I could use this in Blue/Yellow Queen deck, but I know he will work better in Blue/Yellow Ace deck since we got the 2 drop Kid Ace who can play 5 drop Ace for free which will be very handy to play this Ace Blocker. Not to mention we also get to filter our hand, if we don't like the cards we can place them at the bottom. But if we do like the cards,  we can place them at the top so we are not losing anything valuable. I like this card.


Link
https://twitter.com/ONEPIECE_tcg/status/1753976672871698510

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A former VG Blogger who is trying a different card game blog, expanding the blog rather than focusing on one card game. Wanting to get the blog popular, start recruiting authors and then go from there.