Saturday, February 3, 2024

COTD - OP07 Carina

Carina

Cost 3 / 0 Power (Wisdom)

FILM / Gran Tesoro

[Counter +1000]

<Blocker>

[On Play] Give up to one of your opponents characters -2000 Power for the turn.

Looking at this FILM card suddenly gave me a new idea for a deck I will be posting for this blog. It will mostly just a FILM Blocker deck with a few removal seeing how some of these Red FILM cards can reduce your opponent's Character power. Although I do this this Carina Art over her purple version. I guess that's all I can say about this card since she's very basic.


Link
https://twitter.com/ONEPIECE_tcg/status/1753614287002558944

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A former VG Blogger who is trying a different card game blog, expanding the blog rather than focusing on one card game. Wanting to get the blog popular, start recruiting authors and then go from there.