Thursday, February 8, 2024

COTD - OP07 Morgans

Morgans

Cost 2 / Power 2000 (Wisdom)

Journalist

[Counter +1000]

[On Play] Your opponent discards one card from their hand, and then reveals their hand. Then your opponent draws a card.

Nice, I'm one step closer in building my ideal Hand Destruction deck. I have the build for OP06, but there are too many high cost Characters, and not enough low cost like Morgans. I doubt he will be useful in a lot of deck, but being able to check your opponent's hand is always a Plus for me. This is so if you could go all out in that turn, or wait until you reduce their hand, then attack. So he might be useful in Black decks especially if you are focusing on aggressive build.


Link
https://twitter.com/ONEPIECE_tcg/status/1755426230630072642

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A former VG Blogger who is trying a different card game blog, expanding the blog rather than focusing on one card game. Wanting to get the blog popular, start recruiting authors and then go from there.