Friday, February 16, 2024

COTD - OP07 Dragon and Carina Alt Arts

Monkey D. Dragon

Cost 8  / 9000 Power (Special)

Revolutionary Army

Rush

[On Play] Give your leader or up to one of your characters up to 2 rested don!!


Carina

Cost 3 / 0 Power (Wisdom)

FILM / Gran Tesoro

[Counter +1000]

<Blocker>
[On Play] Give up to one of your opponents characters -2000 Power for the turn.

I don't know about Dragon artwork, but I'm definitely liking Carina Alt Art. Both Lilith and Carina are amazing, maybe I should just aim for these 2 AAs and start making a collection of cards. I know I won't have uses for them, but nothing hurt if I just collect them in my binder, although pricing might be expensive especially when Bandai have limit the productions for OP07.


Link
https://twitter.com/ONEPIECE_tcg/status/1758325334913548777

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A former VG Blogger who is trying a different card game blog, expanding the blog rather than focusing on one card game. Wanting to get the blog popular, start recruiting authors and then go from there.