Thursday, May 2, 2024

[One Piece Card Information Bureau] OP08-067 Charlotte Pudding Revealed

 

To be honest, in this video is more about the tournament for JP format, so it doesn't affect us EN players as we have a separate tournament compare to JP players. If you want to check the card reveal, it is at the end of the video for that. The first 15 mins of the video is just about the tournament rules, nothing I care about too much. Although they did talk about sleeving part, all my decks are double sleeved, as I never single sleeved a deck, it just feels weird. I didn't watch it much as I only cared about the reveal.


Charlotte Pudding

Purple Character

3 Cost / 4000 Power (Wisdom)

Big Mom Pirates

[Counter +1000]

[Your Turn] [Once Per Turn] When a DON!! on your field is returned to your DON!! deck, add up to 1 DON!! card from your DON!! deck and rest it.

This is basically OP05 Kid but instead of having DONs as active, we set them as rest. But I guess for budget players, we can use this instead of OP05 Kid, but for decks who focus heavily on returning DONs, having both Pudding and Kid make us return less DONs so we won't lose much for those decks. I definitely take it and can't wait to try this in decks where we focus on returning DONs back to deck, and there are plenty of builds which does that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A former VG Blogger who is trying a different card game blog, expanding the blog rather than focusing on one card game. Wanting to get the blog popular, start recruiting authors and then go from there.