Wednesday, May 8, 2024

COTD - OP08-077 Hakai Ocean Sovereignty

 

Hakai Ocean Sovereignty

6 Cost / Purple Event

Four Emperors / Animal Kingdom Pirates / Big Mom Pirates

[Main] DON!!-2: If your Leader has the {Animal Kingdom Pirates} or {Big Mom Pirates} type, choose up to 2 of your opponent's Characters with a cost of 6 or less, KO them.

This is not bad at all, only downside is that we don't have a Trigger effect, but I wouldn't really say that's a downside as we could KO two of your opponent's 6 cost or less Characters. I think this is a pretty strong effect, and it is really similar to Raging Tiger card, but for blue style, that card returns whilst this is more of a KO effect, maybe I would run 2-3, but I doubt I would run 4, and this is for purple decks who can ramp easily so you could reach 6 DONs whilst also returning DONs back to the deck.

Link
https://twitter.com/ONEPIECE_tcg/status/1788041134645936177

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A former VG Blogger who is trying a different card game blog, expanding the blog rather than focusing on one card game. Wanting to get the blog popular, start recruiting authors and then go from there.