Friday, May 31, 2024

COTD - P-077 Ulti

 

Ulti

Purple Character

6 Cost / 6000 Power (Strike)

Animal Kingdom Pirates

[Counter +1000]

[Once Per Turn] When 2 or more of your Don!! are returned to your Don!! deck, add up to 1 Don!! from your Don!! deck and rest it. Then, set up to 1 of your purple Stages as active.

At first, I thought I could use this with R/P Law, but I guess we can but we will just ignore the second part of the effect. But if we want to fully use this card, there are only 2 type of builds I can think of. Animal Kingdom Pirates deck and Iceburg deck where those builds make use of the Stage card in order to ramp. I'm actually looking forward to this, unfortunately, it is a JP promo and I won't know when she will come in EN. But reading this effect, definitely makes a huge difference with the ramp decks, especially we won't need to worry about returning 5-6 DONs back to deck and take a while to recover. Not like that was difficult in the first place.

Link
https://x.com/ONEPIECE_tcg/status/1796470423242387800

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A former VG Blogger who is trying a different card game blog, expanding the blog rather than focusing on one card game. Wanting to get the blog popular, start recruiting authors and then go from there.