Wednesday, May 1, 2024

COTD - OP08-053 Thank you… For Loving me!!! & OP07-053 Portgas D Ace Alt Art


Thank you… For Loving me!!!

Blue Event / 1 Cost

Whitebeard Pirates

[Main] If your leader’s type includes {Whitebeard Pirates} in it, look at the top 3 cards of your deck, reveal up to one card with {Whitebeard Pirates} included in its types, or [Monkey D. Luffy] and put it into your hand. Then, place the rest of the cards on the top or bottom of your deck in any order.

<Trigger> Draw 1 card.

Portgas D Ace

Blue Character 

5 Cost / 6000 Power (Special)

Whitebeard Pirates

[Counter +1000]

<Blocker> 

[On Play] Draw two cards, then return two cards from your hand to the top or bottom of the deck in the order of your choice.

One of the saddest moment in the One Piece series if you've seen that part about Ace. But when it comes to the effect, it is amazing. I can definitely run this in Blue/Yellow Ace build more than Marco as Ace will also run 5 drop Luffy, making full use of Ace Leader effect. The Trigger effect is just draw 1 card, now this also wants to make me run this in Nami build, because Nami always welcome more draw power, but of course, since you are only using Trigger ability, that will be luck base for Nami decks.

Then we also have Ace Alt Art. I'll take it actually, I don't think its bad, but its not amazing either, just between the borderline where you can call it good or bad. I just don't feel the art can give me that wow factor, because I know Bandai could do better with these alt arts.

Links
https://twitter.com/ONEPIECE_tcg/status/1785504418688905597

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A former VG Blogger who is trying a different card game blog, expanding the blog rather than focusing on one card game. Wanting to get the blog popular, start recruiting authors and then go from there.