Thursday, July 18, 2024

[One Piece Card Information Bureau] PRB01 Unboxing Video

 

Nothing too much I can say about this video because we have a bunch of reprinted cards. But it's very nice to have more variety of DONs we could use so each decks can all use different DONs. I think they also upgraded the foiling for the rare cards as I see sparkles coming off from them. Well looks like the cards doesn't get new arts to tell the difference between reprint and OG, but I'll still take it as this will bring the price down of some current cards in the marker. Personally, I'm just looking forward in getting those DONs as they shouldn't be expensive, since they are not parallel and look like you get 1 DON from each pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A former VG Blogger who is trying a different card game blog, expanding the blog rather than focusing on one card game. Wanting to get the blog popular, start recruiting authors and then go from there.