Monday, July 8, 2024

COTD - PRB-01 Sabo (OP05-007)


Sabo

Red Character

6 Cost / 7000 Power (Special)

Revolutionary Army

[On Play] K.O. up to 2 of your opponent's Characters with a total power of 4000 or less.

I don't know, but this artwork reminds me of something and I can't remember what it is. Well, Sabo got reprinted, and this card is not expensive at all even for the OG version. Currently, I don't know what decks we could use this Sabo in. I rather have Karasu getting reprinted over Sabo since we can use Karasu in a lot of Revolutionary Army builds.

Link
https://x.com/ONEPIECE_tcg/status/1810267587147706721

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A former VG Blogger who is trying a different card game blog, expanding the blog rather than focusing on one card game. Wanting to get the blog popular, start recruiting authors and then go from there.