Sunday, July 21, 2024

COTD - OP09-032 Donquixote Rosinante & PRB01 Parallel DONs

 

Donquixote Rosinante

Green Character (OP09-032) UC

3 Cost / 4000 Power (Special)

ODYSSEY / Navy / Donquixote Pirates

[Counter +1000]

[Blocker]

[On Your Opponent's Attack] [Once Per Turn] Set this character as active. 



It seems there's a thing with Corazon, he always get all the defensive/Blockers abilities. I don't know if they want to relate him in the OP series or something, but I guess if they make a new Corazon card, we wouldn't expect much. We can use this in Donquixote Pirates deck for more defensive, especially in a Corazon build. I might just run all 3 Corazon Characters in that deck for the troll. 

We've also got more parallel DONs from the reprint set. I wonder how much are they making? I'm sure there's like more parallel DONs than alt arts in that set. Well, I won't complain if I could bling my entire DON deck, or even more if you have a few decks.

Links
https://x.com/ONEPIECE_tcg/status/1814978631069999480

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A former VG Blogger who is trying a different card game blog, expanding the blog rather than focusing on one card game. Wanting to get the blog popular, start recruiting authors and then go from there.