Monday, July 29, 2024

COTD - OP09-092 Marshall.D.Teach


Marshall.D.Teach

Black Character

3 Cost / 4000 Power (Slash)

Whitebeard Pirates

[Counter +1000]

[Activate: Main] You may rest this Character: If your hand is at least 3 less than your opponent’s hand, draw 2 cards and trash 1 card from your hand.

I am hoping that I've got this translation right that it is 3 less than your opponent's hand instead of 3 more than your opponent's hand. Usually with this kind of the game, they usually focus on fewer than more, so I'm going with my instinct with less. Anyway, we have Blackbeard, but this is when he was still in the Whitebeard crew. This is just draw and trash, but being an activate main effect means we could use this in Blackbeard decks, although I think we could use this in a few black builds, who knows. I guess it really depends if that deck gains a massive hand size or not.

Link
https://x.com/ONEPIECE_tcg/status/1817877742622269530

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A former VG Blogger who is trying a different card game blog, expanding the blog rather than focusing on one card game. Wanting to get the blog popular, start recruiting authors and then go from there.