Thursday, July 11, 2024

One Piece Card Game French Language

 

This will be interesting how they would implement this rules into the tournaments. Obviously we are not allowed to use JP cards since they have a early release schedule compare to EN, but what about Fr language? I know for Fr players, they will also be asking the questions about using EN cards. But we will find out later since this will debut next year which is still 6 months away.

I am more interested if I could use Fr cards since European languages are usually cheaper than English cards, but I know I will need to bring out translations in the tournament if people don't know what that card does. Its the same thing with other card games. But I do like where this One Piece game is heading. DBSCG already have different languages (not sure about Fusion World), although I didn't look up the language rules for that game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A former VG Blogger who is trying a different card game blog, expanding the blog rather than focusing on one card game. Wanting to get the blog popular, start recruiting authors and then go from there.