Friday, March 8, 2024

RIP Akira Toriyama


Some very sad news today, I know it's not related to One Piece, but Bandai does have DBS Card Game and it's Akira Toriyama, the creator of Dragon Ball, a very popular series. Even if you haven't watch the series, you would have heard the name in the anime world. Honestly, I didn't expect him to be this young at 68 considering Dragon Ball manga came out in 1980s. I was expecting him to be older than that.

Looking at the statement, he has some unfinished projects. I think there's a new anime coming out with the Dragon Ball designs. I can't remember the name. I guess that will be his final project, hopefully it doesn't get delay, but it might to correspond to his passing.

Here is a AMV of one of the popular songs for Dragon Ball. 

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A former VG Blogger who is trying a different card game blog, expanding the blog rather than focusing on one card game. Wanting to get the blog popular, start recruiting authors and then go from there.