Tuesday, March 26, 2024

COTD - OP08-057 King

King

Purple Black Leader 

4 Life / 5000 Power (sapecial)

Animal Kingdom Pirates

[Activate:Main] [Once per Turn] DON!!-2 (You may return the specified number of DON!! to your DON!! deck) Choose one of the following effects:

•If your hand is 5 or less cards, draw 1 card. 

•Give up to one of your opponents Characters -2 cost during this turn. 

I didn't expect King to be in this set, I expected Rayleigh, but there's still Black and Yellow left for the Leader spot, Anyway King effect is meh in my opinion, you either draw 1 or reduce a Character's cost, all by returning 2 DONs. Although I know Animal Kingdom have a lot of ramps, so losing 2 DONs might not be too bad at all, but I do wish King could do more as a Leader.


Link
https://twitter.com/ONEPIECE_tcg/status/1772458461734793260

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A former VG Blogger who is trying a different card game blog, expanding the blog rather than focusing on one card game. Wanting to get the blog popular, start recruiting authors and then go from there.