Thursday, March 7, 2024

One Piece Shortages Fixed?

 

Well if this is true, I might just wait for the price drops if they are printing more OP05, 06 and 07. However, what I do want is OP01-04 sets along with the first starter decks for One Piece. I think those sets are very important for new players especially when they weren't available at that time. But if you are planning to pre order some boxes, you might as well wait until after May. I guess now it will depends on the pricing of the singles to make me judge if I should wait or not to get the cards.

The Schedule


The schedule is not a huge surprised here. Bandai usually put EB sets really close to the main booster sets, so if you need stuff from the 2 sets, you will have to save up. I am interested in what we are getting for EB02 set, maybe new supports to support the other decks that haven't got any new cards. Who knows, but I will be interested in the card reveals. But before that, we got OP08 set first before EB02.

There are other stuffs mainly Bandai Card Games in general, I'll put the link below if you want to look at the rest of the slides, as all I'm interested are the One Piece stuff to get the key points for this post.


Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A former VG Blogger who is trying a different card game blog, expanding the blog rather than focusing on one card game. Wanting to get the blog popular, start recruiting authors and then go from there.