Saturday, March 23, 2024

COTD - OP08-001 Tony.Tony.Chopper

Tony.Tony.Chopper

Red/Green Leader 

4 Life / 5000 Power (Strike)

Animal / Drum Kingdom / Straw Hat Crew

[Activate:Main] [Once per Turn] Put up to 1 rested DON!! each on up to 3 of your [Animal] or [Drum Kingdom] type characters.

Well it is time for some OP08 reveals and this is finally my 100 post for the blog. I am surprised we are doing red/green for Chopper, I know Red have got some Animal type but I am not sure if Green got any. Maybe they will make Drum Kingdom Green? Who knows too early to judge, but most likely it will mainly be a red deck with a splash of green. I think that is what will happen with these multicoloured Leaders. But I do like his effect, we are going to utilise more of the rested DON side for red, so not too bad, making those cards hit the magic number. I think we can run more cards that utilise rested DONs, so we don't need active DONs to power up our Characters.


Link
https://twitter.com/ONEPIECE_tcg/status/1771461894152630752

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A former VG Blogger who is trying a different card game blog, expanding the blog rather than focusing on one card game. Wanting to get the blog popular, start recruiting authors and then go from there.