Saturday, June 22, 2024

COTD - PRB-01 Dracule Mihawk (OP01-070)

 

Dracule Mihawk

Blue Character

9 Cost / 9000 Power (Slash)

The Seven Warlords of the Sea

[On Play] Place up to 1 Character with a cost of 7 or less at the bottom of the owner's deck.

I don't think Mihawk is expensive even for OP01 unless they went up in price last time I've checked. But having a reprint is good as it makes new player much more easier to find these cards. But I like this art, it's been a while since I last saw Mihawk hold a dagger.

Link
https://x.com/ONEPIECE_tcg/status/1804348590011412919

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A former VG Blogger who is trying a different card game blog, expanding the blog rather than focusing on one card game. Wanting to get the blog popular, start recruiting authors and then go from there.