Saturday, June 8, 2024

COTD - ST20-004 Charlotte Pudding

 

Charlotte Pudding

Yellow Character

3 Cost / 2000 Power (Wisdom)

Big Mom Pirates

[On Play] You may add 1 card from top of your Life cards to your hand: Set up to 1 of your {Big Mom Pirates} type Characters with a cost of 3 or less as active.

<Trigger> Rest up to 1 of your opponent's Characters with a cost of 3 or less.

I like this Pudding art, show the true villainess in this image. Anyway, for the effect wise, I don't think it's too bad, I know Perospero is a 3 drop 5k beat stick, so if we combine this Pudding, we could make Perospero attack twice per turn. I think we could make a low cost aggressive deck with this card, but it's only one card revealed for ST20, so I won't know if we could make an aggressive build or not yet.

Link
https://x.com/ONEPIECE_tcg/status/1799395955306901618

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A former VG Blogger who is trying a different card game blog, expanding the blog rather than focusing on one card game. Wanting to get the blog popular, start recruiting authors and then go from there.