Monday, June 24, 2024

One Piece Anime Voting Scene

 

It seems One Piece anime is doing a vote for the best scene and I am surprised Merry is number 1, but then again I've almost cried for that scene, The music didn't help at all, watching the other scenes was fine., e.g. Corazon and Ace death. (Maybe I'll trigger some people but I just don't feel that emotional for those death scenes). I am actually surprised Zoro is very low at number 7th, considering he was on the death door and took all the pain for the captain.

To be honest for me voting a scene is very hard, but we can vote once per day until June 30th. 


https://onepieceday24-election.belugacpn.jp

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A former VG Blogger who is trying a different card game blog, expanding the blog rather than focusing on one card game. Wanting to get the blog popular, start recruiting authors and then go from there.