Thursday, June 6, 2024

COTD - ST16-005 Monkey D. Luffy

 

Monkey D. Luffy

Green Character

2 Cost / 3000 Power

FILM / Supernovas / Straw Hat Crew

[Counter +2000]

If your {Uta} is rested, this Character gains +1000 power.

This is not too bad considering he has 2k counter. All you need is to have Uta rested, so you could attack with the Uta Leader first to trigger the constant 1k power bonus. Maybe I'll replace this with ST12 Mihawk seeing how Mihawk isn't great with the lack of Slash Characters, unless I run FILM Law, but I doubt I need FILM Law in the build.

Link
https://x.com/ONEPIECE_tcg/status/1798671173917577404

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A former VG Blogger who is trying a different card game blog, expanding the blog rather than focusing on one card game. Wanting to get the blog popular, start recruiting authors and then go from there.