Monday, June 24, 2024

COTD - PRB-01 Izo (OP01-033)

 

Izo

Green Character

3 Cost / 3000 Power (Ranged)

Land of Wano / Former Whitebeard Pirates

[Counter +2000]

[On Play] Rest up to 1 of your opponent's Characters with a cost of 4 or less.

I like this art, but I've already got 8 copies already, I guess I don't mind getting 4 copies of this Izo if the price is right, but I doubt it will be cheap like OP01 Izo because it is an alt art even though it is a reprint set. But I'll be looking forward to this set, and hopefully there's some cards in this reprint set that I will need.

Link
https://x.com/ONEPIECE_tcg/status/1805194161156456566

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A former VG Blogger who is trying a different card game blog, expanding the blog rather than focusing on one card game. Wanting to get the blog popular, start recruiting authors and then go from there.