Thursday, June 13, 2024

COTD - ST18-002 O-Nami

O-Nami

Purple Character

4 Cost / 2000 Power (Special)

Straw Hat Crew

[Counter +1000]

[Blocker] 
[On Play] If you have 8 or more DON!! cards on your field, trash 1 card from your hand and draw 2 cards.


I want to say this is ST04 Queen V2, BUT, you trash a card first before you can draw. This makes a huge difference compare to draw and trash. I guess Bandai didn't want to make another version of Queen's effect. This is why I think this effect is meh even though she's a Blocker. A very weak Blocker too for that kind of effect. However, I can be wrong since I've played other card games in the past where you discard to draw instead of draw and discard. It may not make any difference.

Link
https://x.com/ONEPIECE_tcg/status/1801207893758226565

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A former VG Blogger who is trying a different card game blog, expanding the blog rather than focusing on one card game. Wanting to get the blog popular, start recruiting authors and then go from there.