Monday, August 12, 2024

One Piece Card Game JP Banlist 9/1/24

 

Currently, this is just for JP Format, Eng format might be in the middle of OP08 set. Honestly, I am not surprised, after Blue/Black Sakazuki (or Akainu who I call him), it was Law turn to dominate the meta. Not only that, the new supports always fit Law build perfectly, especially OP08 set makes a huge difference with Black Maria in the build as she can constantly fill up your DONs so you never run out. 

Enies Lobby will slow Lucci decks down, they were still pretty good in OP08 set too with the new black support. I think it won't be as difficult to find a replacement, whilst Law is a Leader, meaning the deck will be useless without Law. I guess for OP08 set, I won't be posting Law build to save time and testing.

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A former VG Blogger who is trying a different card game blog, expanding the blog rather than focusing on one card game. Wanting to get the blog popular, start recruiting authors and then go from there.