Sunday, August 4, 2024

COTD - OP09-019 I Won’t Forgive Anyone Who Messes With My Friends!!!!

 

I Won’t Forgive Anyone Who Messes With My Friends!!!!

2 Cost / Red Event

Red-Haired Pirates

[Main] If your Leader has the {Red-Haired Pirates} type, give up to 1 of your opponent’s Characters -3000 power during this turn. Then, if your opponent has a Character with power 5000 or more, draw 1 card.

<Trigger> Draw 1 card.

Ah, this is Shanks best line in the series where he goes serious mode. There's also the Marineford scene too. Anyway, the effect is not bad, it does seems like Shanks build focus more on reducing your opponent's Characters power, but I like the draw power. Although lately, I have seen a lot more Events that just says Draw 1 card for the trigger effect, I don't know if it because they want to balance things out a little instead of activate this card main's effect, or other trigger effects they could use.

Link
https://x.com/ONEPIECE_tcg/status/1820052067047604394

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A former VG Blogger who is trying a different card game blog, expanding the blog rather than focusing on one card game. Wanting to get the blog popular, start recruiting authors and then go from there.