Tuesday, August 6, 2024

COTD - OP09-116 Never Underestimate The Power of Miracles!!!!

 

Never Underestimate The Power of Miracles!!!!

1 Cost / Yellow Event

Revolutionary Army 

[Counter] Up to 1 of your Leader or Character cards gains +2000 power during this battle. 

[Trigger] Play up to 1 {Revolutionary Army} type Character cards with a cost of 4 or less from your hand.

I'll take this, I know the counter effect doesn't do much, but what I want is the trigger effect where we can play Characters from our hand, filling up the field for Belo Betty Leader's effect. Also, I think this also works with Karasu, as Karasu get to reduce 1 of your opponent's Leader or Characters by 1k for a turn. Maybe, I'll run both, although I doubt you need more than 2 for the 3 drop counter to play Characters. Well, it will depends if the deck will have room for these Events, since we just want the trigger effect to play stuff for fre.

Link
https://x.com/ONEPIECE_tcg/status/1820776833576522231

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A former VG Blogger who is trying a different card game blog, expanding the blog rather than focusing on one card game. Wanting to get the blog popular, start recruiting authors and then go from there.