Tuesday, August 13, 2024

COTD - OP09-088 Shiryu

 

Shiryu

Black Character

3 Cost / 4000 Power (Slash)

Blackbeard Pirates

[Counter +2000]

[DON!!x1] [When Attacking] You may trash 2 cards from your hand: Draw 2 cards.

Just a simple, trash and draw which is different than draw and trash. I prefer draw and trash as it gives me more choices to discard rather than discard first to draw, unless I know which cards I won't be using. More important, Shiryu is not restricted to Blackbeard Pirates build, so we can use him in other decks, especially decks that set up the trash. Not to mention, he has a 2k counter, so even if you don't play him, the counter power will come in handy.

Link
https://x.com/ONEPIECE_tcg/status/1823313559272722726

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A former VG Blogger who is trying a different card game blog, expanding the blog rather than focusing on one card game. Wanting to get the blog popular, start recruiting authors and then go from there.