Monday, August 5, 2024

COTD - OP09-096 This is My Age!!!!

 

This is My Age!!!!

1 Cost / Black Event

Blackbeard Pirates

[Main] Look at 3 cards from the top of your deck, reveal up to 1 {Blackbeard Pirates} type card other than [This is My Age!!!!] and put it into your hand. Then, trash the rest

[Trigger] Activate this card’s [Main] effect

So basically this card is just OP03 Spandam where we search and mill building up the trash. Although since Blackbeard Leader doesn't allow on play effects, I doubt we can use the old cards who make use of the trash. Anyway, this is not a bad Event, and I'll take it as it is a searcher, and searchers are always great in these kind of type builds.

Link
https://x.com/ONEPIECE_tcg/status/1820414446268993698

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A former VG Blogger who is trying a different card game blog, expanding the blog rather than focusing on one card game. Wanting to get the blog popular, start recruiting authors and then go from there.