Tuesday, August 13, 2024

One Piece Card Game EN Ban List 9/6/24

 

I didn't expect this, almost simultaneously, only difference is that we've got a few more days than JP format. The downside is that we won't be able to play OP08 Law version of the deck, personally good for me as I won't need to post Law build. I will also need to find an alternative for Enies Lobby, but I will do that for OP08 Lucci build as we will get more CP cards to use. Definitely slow down cost reducing for Lucci build as Enies Lobby is one of our key card. So Lucci might take a major blow to the deck, who knows. Personally for me, I'm more worried about OP09 Blackbeard deck as that deck will shut down a lot of things.

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A former VG Blogger who is trying a different card game blog, expanding the blog rather than focusing on one card game. Wanting to get the blog popular, start recruiting authors and then go from there.